Here’s the study guide that goes along with this episode. Enjoy!
Book Of Mormon Study Guide
“There is a power in the Book of Mormon which will begin to flow into your lives the minute that you begin a serious study of the book. You will find the power to avoid deception. You find the power to stay on the straight and narrow path.” – President Benson
Set aside a block of time
1. Pray. Express gratitude. Repent. Ask to gain knowledge and inspiration
2. Read. (Not necessarily a chapter a day.) Smaller portions. Learn to cross-reference.
3. Ponder. What does this have to do with me? My family? My job? etc. Why was this saved for my day?
4. Write. Write down the scriptures that touch you and your feelings about them.
5. Pray again. Ask for help and guidance to apply the things you learned. Thank Heavenly Father again for the rare opportunity you have to have the Book of Mormon.